No two pregnancies are alike, so whether you are a first time mom or getting ready for your fourth child, Capital Women's Care - Division 56/Charles St. OB/GYN is here to help you with any questions that may arise along the way.
Your provider can answer any specific questions you may have. The websites below also contain a wealth of information related to pregnancy.
- The American College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists website covers topics such as getting pregnant, during pregnancy, labor and delivery, and after pregnancy.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website includes information about vaccines, medications and pregnancy, and much more.
- GMBC's Childbirth Resources web page provides information about breastfeeding education, scheduled C-sections and inductions, signs of labor, and much more.
- The Maryland Department of Health website includes resources on public health and environmental health topics.
- Text4baby offers free text messages throughout your pregnancy and postpartum to help keep you and your baby healthy.
- The S. Food and Drug Administration website has resources to help you make good choices about medicines, foods, and other products for you and your baby.
- The CDC’s Hear Her Campaign aims to prevent pregnancy-related deaths by sharing potentially life-saving messages about urgent warning signs.